Author Topic: Counselor's Log  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Eekersgirl

• Storyteller
    • View Profile
Counselor's Log
« on: August 09, 2013, 09:39:55 PM »
Counselor's Log, 08/08/2390, USS Viminal Hill

I dinnae know where tae start.  I suppose I should where I got asked to accompany the XO, the CSO, the Diplomatic Officer and a bit more tae the surface of this planet, whereupon we come upon the crew of the USS Potemkin, meanin the Potemkin of about 100 years ago, nae the current one, and the crew of a Klingon D7 cruiser, livin in 2 settlements, across from each other, constantly warring with each other usin archaic weapons, like knives and swords.  The situation was nae one ye'd expect.  Eventually, we found ourselves facin some sort of entity that seem comprised of energy and that was feedin off the negative emotions of the crews. 

Tae make a long story short, we found a device in a chamber that seemed tae be connected tae the entity, and we managed to eliminate the threat.  I say "we," but it was really more like "they."  I just felt things, and didna do much else.  Still, it was an interestin mission, and I be expectin tae be talkin extensively tae some of the crew of the Potemkin, as well as a few of our own.  The details are contained elsewhere tae be sure, but suffice it for me to say here that this entity had the power to prolong life, and tae kill ye over and over again, always bringin ye back tae fight some more.  It also seemed capable of manipulatin emotions tae what would serve it well.

All that bein said, I was glad for the chance tae go on an away mission, and I think we all functioned well enough.  I believe I'd rather be a wee bit more useful the next go around.

Computer, end this log and encode, then store.