Author Topic: Diplomatic Officers Log  (Read 3541 times)

chameleon

Diplomatic Officers Log
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:36:04 PM »
Computer please record this log

I must say that our first away mission was quite painfull and harling to say the least , as  we encountered  an energy  being that had Trapped two groups on the planet; This entity was apparently responsible the colapsof the planetary civilization , Capt Davis's Crew and an unknown Klingon K'tinga class battle cruiser holding them for over many decades they had apparently no knowledge of the peace treaties between the Klingon Empire and starfleet as the were locked in a grueling unending conflict, the being was feeding on the hatred of an unending violent war.

The Being Was addament about no phasers or any modern weapondry, what so ever, and keet thing very evenly matched in that retropect  But Mr Washingtons tricorders were working , as Guess it consdered it not a weapon , capturing all three ships including  the Hill in what appeared to be some modified tractor beam.

Capt Davis was not sure what to make of My self or Cmdr Draxx as She had never Met a betazoid or a Bajorian before, She seemed more comfortable with .the Counselor and Lt Washington, She went on to Tell us about the battle that happened daily I could feel her utter agony of having to see those she cared about slaughtered on a daily basis, and the feeling of her being helpless to stop it from happening , as Humans where no match for battle harden Klingons twice their size with klingon battle kantas,

he was very addament about the Hill Helping to erritake the Kilingon Crew,as Cndr Draxx was trying his best to tell her he could not, because of Regulations and before he could tell her of the treaty things became dicey

As we were talking to the Capt a battle comenced, I of course took my stand to Protect the Capt, But seems she was very dejected went back towards her merger accomdations to await till the battle was over , the Feeling I got from her was that she could not watch those she cared for die yet agian

The Cndr, and the conclior took upon arms with the others, as Lt Wasington was out taking scans when the battle ensued.

As I was at the Capt's accomdations, I got to see first hand what the Capt was talking about,  Mulitudes of her crewman were killed endlessly , then I Saw those of my own Crew Slaughtered
for no other reason other than being Federeation

I Felt like my heart had been yanked out of my chest and thrown on the floor, I had thought about going to try to help my crewman, but I gathered from teh thoughts of the Capt , that it would do no good what so ever,

With Crewl Irony, The Enity raised everyone from the dead so to speak, all the wounds were healed and they fine phiscally, but the Mental aspects of it were horrble, as those that were not Killed, but were serverly wounded had to deal with the pain and agaony Till the battle was over and the Enity cured the wounds. But having too look at your self in such a state would be the one of the worst kind of mental torcher that I could think of at the present, I Feel that it has taken the most toil on Lt Washingtion

After all the Crew was Healed and back together again, Cmdr Raxx with the Lt's findings desided that we should try to seek out waht was causing this calmaity , I had felt the entiy's presence since we arrived it was everywhere, like it was projecting it self upon the others,  It was very storng, with the Readings that Lt Washington were having , were coming from a underground chamber and the closer we got the worse feeling I got , such anger, rage, hatred , but no evilness
it was being fed of the negtivity of both group, the fighting and such, as we went in to find  the entiy I had to be helped by the Cmdr Raxx to even rain standing , such were the intense feelings

The Chamber that we found the Rnity in was some how keeping it trapped, and limiting what it could do with its power, There was a discussion on what to do when a console was found, at this point I has been say upon th ground to try to gather strength, as the emotions were over whelming

Lt Washington atctivated the console made the enity stonger, as it was a 50/50 chance it would as none of us really knew what it would do , Then it started saying very simple words, that were clearly very distrubring to the others in the team

It was also discussed about trying to use a phaser on the entity but with Cmdr Razz's instance and mine that it would clearly just feed the enity, all the while Mr Washington was using his tricorder to record and translate the enity's fluctuations  with each commincations it seemed to change, the universal translators were no good as this was a energy being, but with concious thoughts

with shocking events some how the entiys lock of disabling weapons slipped and Mr washingtons phaser discharged, into what we thought was  Capt's davis crystals and the matrix that it made form both of the ships supplies, was distoyed by the beam, distoying the Entity and the chamber that it was housed in ,

As I was quickly helped to my feet weakened from this expericence, but the massive pressure that had once been there was gone by distruction of the Enity, We all managed to leave the Temple of such just before it collapesed to the ground,

The Klingon Empire was Contacted Concerning It Crewman and its Ship, letting them know of the exact details of what had occured and what had been happening , AS they were gravely concerned that this would be in a voilation of the treaty, was Sending a ship and a Officer to talk with me and Capt Davis

As For Capt Davis and her Crew , It would Take us Quite awhile to Repair her ship,  as we are awaiting order from Starfleet as what to do with it, as it cant be alowed to stay here, I am assumeing that we would use a tractor beam and tow it to the nearest space station, that would of course be deep space 9

it will take a great deal of time and patients for all the crew to come to terms what has happened and all the time that has been lost, as any family members that could possibly still be alive to be contacted , as there have been a great many changes that have had happen since the crew went 'missing in action " But I trust that being back around those that they trust & more friendly enviroment things will slowly progress back to the way it should be

I felt that on returning to the Hill That Cmdr Raxx & Lt Washington felt that things were not handled properly.

As there is always uncertainity when you go away on a planet, I think if we had a lager away team , those extra people would have been subjected to the same mental cruelty that we had encountederd and that would have been senseless,

Computer end recording