Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 4633 times)

Offline Darkthorne

• Captain of the Archangel
  • Room Controller
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: January 14, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »

(01/14/13 - 02:32:15 )

Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sahen
Erei'riov

First Officer of the IRW Gorget
Star Trek: Archangel, RPO

-=-= Steps out of Character =-=-

/| Executive Decision |\: Yes, and no. The lehe'jhme itself is the fruit that is used to make wine and ale. Its the blue juice that provides the flavor and color. Although the wine is also usually called lehe'jhme, often with a modifier to denote it being wine instead of simply the fruit

(01/14/13 - 02:32:15 )

Maec ir-Nn'Verih tr'Aenikh
Daise'Erei'Riov

Commander of the IRW Gorget
Star Trek Archangel - RPO
says to Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sa: I am beghing to think all of starfleet are drunken barbarians...

(01/14/13 - 02:33:12 )

Erei'riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Maec ir-Nn'Verih tr'Aeni: Ie, perhaps so. The Lloanna'mhrahel are definitely not Rihannsu

(01/14/13 - 02:34:44 )

Erei'riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Maec ir-Nn'Verih tr'Aeni: (( Lloann?mhrahel rather. Too many letters LOL))

(01/14/13 - 02:35:10 )

Daise'Erei'Riov

says to Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sa: none of them are though they do grasp the basics of mnhei?sahe

(01/14/13 - 02:35:50 )

Daise'Erei'Riov

says to Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sa: ((lol yeah I am glad I notepadded that glossary ... I would probably stroke out trying to spell things otherwise

(01/14/13 - 02:41:23 )

Erei'riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Maec ir-Nn'Verih tr'Aeni: Arching a brow slightly, my eyes travel to the starscape, and back once again Perhaps the basics....much as a fvai may understand simple commands such as "stay" or "fetch."

(01/14/13 - 02:43:16 )

Daise'Erei'Riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sa: It is more than many in the empire understand lately. he looks over systems displeased muttering in my fathers day if they put a ship with this may issues into service they would have lined up the shipbuilders and executed them

(01/14/13 - 02:47:12 )

Erei'riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Maec ir-Nn'Verih tr'Aeni: In the time of my parents' youth as well. There's the fire burning within my eyes as it usually does, only brighter when I'm displeased. My eyes keep going to the viewscreen, more to keep from suddenly venting frustration on the panel than because anything warrants my attention there A ship in so poor a shape is a serious mark on the mnhei'sahe of all who serve aboard him. It is insult, and worse. I even remember a time when the Empire itself would not give such a grievous wound to the mnhei'sahe of those who serve it so faithfully as the Galae

(01/14/13 - 02:52:43 )

Daise'Erei'Riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sa: running his hand over the the engineering station the yellow lights glaring like open wounds The wars have cost us a great deal... still the Chief engineer says the hull is in excellent shape and belives we can fix the rest if we can get the materials. And as I said Erei'riov Mnhei'sahe is a lost philosphy or they would not put Tal'shiar spies on our own ships to ensure our loyalty the fire in his eyes burns he does understand the uses of that particualr branch of service even has family contacts there but they have all but burnt his name when he chose military service this is our home now better or worse and as such we will make this vessel a proud bearer of its name

(01/14/13 - 03:03:09 )

Erei'riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Maec ir-Nn'Verih tr'Aeni: The lights do indeed flash like wounds. Each blink is a reminder of a system needing attention, or tuning. Looking up at you, I know little of you so far, other than reputation. Your family is noted as being high enough in the nobility to be worthy of respectful consideration. Your family descends from one of the Ship Clans, near nn'Verih, to the north. You hail from not very far, comparatively speaking, from Ra'tleihfi, the capital. If you share your House's affinity, the shoddiness of the ship is an even larger afront to you than it is to me. The fire in my eyes burns dangerously bright for a moment at the mention of Tal Shi'ar. Its no secret or surprise that I hold a particular hatred for the civilian intelligence agency. After all, my ri'nanov is Tal Diann. The hull seems sound enough. It hasn't experienced pressure bloating, which is good. Finding the other materials necessary may be challenging, Daise'Erei'Riov, but something we can do. I will make personally sure such materials are vigorously sought after. And you're right. It seems mnhei'sahe is dying quickly. I glance over to where the Tal Shi'ar sseikea normally would be, and furrow my brows in disgust. My voice is still quiet, however, and I make sure to speak near consoles that make enough white noise to make any electronic listening attempt most difficult You're right, though. Gorget is our home now. Its disrespectful for a ship in such dismal shape to carry the name of one of the Far Ships that brought our people to the Worlds.

(01/14/13 - 03:12:41 )

Daise'Erei'Riov

-= STARSHIP =-
- Bridge -
is on the bridge

says to Rhiana i-Ra'tleihfi t'Sa: he speaks low himself he knows of your family name too and of the canidates he felt you would be a kindred spirit... and that the your loyalty would be to this ship before politicians and spies yes we shall I too have started to call in what favors I can.. it will take time Erei'riov but I do feel the Gorget will have its revenge by becomming the finest ship in the fleet .. there is a set to his jaw and brow that could almost make one belive he would do this on sheer will alone if it were possible

Sig by Rutger

Haven't you read the Super Villain's Handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat.